Summer vacation in Ischgl
Enjoy the moment.
Experience wonderful views of the wonderful mountain scenery and clear mountain lakes of Paznaun. Ischgl offers you plenty of opportunities to put your skills and endurance to the test.
Vacation time is family time. The whole family feels at home at Hotel Ischgl - from the little ones, to the kids and teenagers, to the parents and grandparents. Unforgettable summer holidays await families in Paznaun with clear mountain lakes, lush alpine meadows and wonderful views.
impressive mountain world
The Hotel Ischgl is located in the middle of the impressive Silvretta mountains. Of course, this means that climbers also get their money's worth. The via ferratas in Ischgl, for example, are an ideal introduction to climbing in the mountains. In addition to Ischgl, Galtür in particular has a lot to offer when it comes to climbing, such as several via ferratas, an indoor climbing and bouldering hall and the largest natural stone climbing wall in Austria.
the Tyrolean mountains
...the Silvretta gives your body new strength and vitality in a wonderful panorama. The area around Hotel Ischgl offers wonderful hikes on countless routes and hiking trails throughout Paznaun and the Silvretta.
Ischgl offers you plenty of opportunities to put your skills and endurance to the test. Tours of varying length and difficulty as well as guided hikes in groups have something to offer for everyone.
Discover Ischgl from its most beautiful side
No matter what the program for your summer holiday in Paznaun looks like: with the Silvretta Card, your time out in Tyrol will be even more varied! You have 1,000 options open to you. There is guaranteed to be something for every type of holiday - from mountain bikers to family people!
Are you just here for a short vacation? Then the basic package is just right for you!
Have you planned a longer summer vacation and want to experience as much as possible? Then you can choose the premium package for yourself, which offers maximum variety and options.
One thing is certain: No matter which Silvretta Card package you choose, you are guaranteed a holiday full of excitement and experiences!
What do you choose?
The following services are included in the basic package:
- 1x daily: mountain & Descent with the open rope & Chairlifts in a location of your choice (excluding bike transport)
- Unlimited use of public transport between Landeck, the Bielerhöhe (toll) and the Zeinisjoch
The basic package is right for you if...
...you prefer to explore the mountains in Paznaun on foot and leave the bike at home this time.
... you prefer temperate weather and can get by without jumping into the cool water in the outdoor pool.
The basic package is completely free for you!
The following inclusive services are included in the premium package:
- Unlimited use of all open mountain railways in Paznaun and Samnaun - including bike transport
- Unlimited use of all open mountain railways in the neighboring Montafon
- Unlimited use of local public transport in Montafon
- Toll for the Silvretta High Alpine Road (excluding arrival)
- Entry to the outdoor and indoor swimming pools in Ischgl and Galtür as well as to the swimming lake in See (solarium, massages, etc. for an additional charge)
- Entry to the Alpinarium Galtür and Ischgl Cable Car Museum
- Participation in children's & Youth program of the tourism association (selected program items)
Would you like to experience even more? No problem!
Many partner companies offer attractive discounts with the Premium Card!
The premium package of the Silvretta Card is available for just €49.00 for the duration of your stay - regardless of your length of stay.
Discounts for children:
Children from 0 - 7.99 years are free as well as children & Young people aged 8 – 16.99 receive a 50% discount.
For even more information, take a look at the TVB Ischgl-Paznaun website