Book worry-free with the "QUALITYTIME 100% CAREFREE":
QualityTime 100% carefree is the name of the game at Hotel Ischgl! We offer a free cancellation when booking online via hotelischgl.at or flexible rebooking up to 2 days before arrival. You can cancel the booking without giving a reason. This promotion is valid for bookings that arrive between May and October 2020.
Here you can find more information about QualityTime 100% carefree.
5 rules that we should all always follow:
|1. Keep at least 1 meter away from other people.|
|2. Avoid shaking hands when greeting.|
|3. Wear mouth and nose protection.|
|4. Wash hands several times a day.|
|5. Sneeze or cough in the crook of the arm or in a handkerchief.|
Behavior for guests in accommodation facilities:
- Keep at least 1 meter away from other people except people from the same household or fellow travelers in the same apartment.
- Wear mouth and nose protection in the entrance and reception area. This does not apply to children up to the age of 6 or to people who cannot be expected to do so for health reasons.
- Make a reservation in advance if possible. Reduce traffic jams at the reception and in the restaurant.
- Pay contactless if possible. Pay the invoice preferably with a card.
- Follow the instructions of the employees.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching the face with uncleaned hands.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of the arm or in a handkerchief.
- Do not travel if there are signs of illness. If there are signs during the stay, contact the host.
With your care you protect yourself as well as the other guests and your hosts!
For more information, please visit sichere-gastfreundschaft.at.