Hotel Ischgl puts great emphasis on regionality and sustainability. These are not meaningless phrases which is proven by the fact that Hotel Ischgl received an organic certification. The “Austria Bio-Garantie” is Austria’s leading inspection body. Our organic range is certified by the “Austria Bio-Garantie”. They conduct inspections throughout Austria at all levels of the organic production chain and focuses on highest quality as well as service. Certificated businesses are benefitting from these high standards as well as their guests.
At Hotel Ischgl this means: Excellent Austrian quality with the shortest possible delivery routes and the best price-performance ratio. This is how regionality, affectionate handling of foods in small family businesses and the added value within the region are ensured. The regional delicacies such as Austrian beef, venison and pork convince with great taste (AMA quality label) as do dairy products, apples, potatoes, onions, leek or celery.
For the fresh food preparation and the use of regional products, we were awarded the "AMA-Gastrosiegel":
- Beef and pork: Meat from Austria from Handl Tyrol, Pians
- Tyrolean milk, dairy products and Paznaun alpine and mountain cheese: From the "Dorfsennerei See", See in the Paznaun Valley
- Eggs: Covered by "Gebrüder Kofler", Landeck
- Potatoes, cabbage, onion, carrots, leeks and "Oberinntaler" apples: Covered by "Gebrüder Kofler", Landeck
- "Stanzer Zwetschke" and various high quality spirits: from the region
Hotel Ischgl uses products from SONNENTOR.
Since 1988 SONNENTOR is convincing customers with organic herbs and spices which are combined based on innovative recipes.
If a label says organic, an organic product is inside. SONNENTOR is controlled and certified by Austria Bio Garantie.
"Verival - Tiroler Biomanufaktur" is one of Austria’s leading manufacturers of organic premium goods. In a modern on-site production facility in Langkampfen, Tyrol, Verival combines high quality ingredients to create unique, hand-crafted breakfast products. The broad range consists of fairly 140 products such as snacks, cereals, seeds, condiments, sweeteners as well as convenience products.
The Hotel Ischgl is an official gastronomy partner of FAIRTRADE Austria.
We offer our guests the following products with the FAIRTRADE seal:
- Cafe from Afro
- Cacao from Afro
- Fairetrade Sugar from Wiener Zucker
- Towels from Schraml Hoteltextil
- Bath towels from Schraml Hoteltextil
- Table napkins from Schraml Hoteltextil